Freitag, 27. Juli 2012

me? - addicted? - No way!

In 2008 I started collecting some certain Hot Wheels, today I checked the content of my box and found 131 cars + a few doubles... I (only) collect selected Heat Fleet, HW Racing Series (black, blue and white), Muscle Mania,  some Dragsters and - of course, everything with aircooled VW's! In addition are some others I just bought 'cause I like them ...

Only a few are really collectables in my eyes, like some japanese packaged, some regular treasure hunts - and even 2 Secret Super Treasure Hunts! Most of 'em are short cards but a few long cards are also in the box...
With roughly 250! releases per year, you could spend a fortune and you could get carried away easily... 
If you want to learn more about Hot Wheels, there is an own Wiki for it on the web with tons of info!
Look here: http://hotwheels.wikia.com/wiki/Hot_Wheels

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen